Please leave your details here to arrange a call back.
- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
Lalitha Bandaru, one of the youngest artist to be featured started her journey with art as a child. Her work became popular and she was deemed a teen sensation in 2010 after having exhibited her collection at a young age of 17. After completing her schooling in Hyderabad, she went on to study B.A (Honours) in Fine arts from Lasalle-SIA College of the Arts (Goldsmiths University of London), Singapore. She is currently pursuing her masters in fine arts from Chelsea college of arts, University of art London.
Being young and fearless, Lalitha experiments with various themes and mediums to bring to life some magnificent work. Her work, which includes both abstract and figurative is a look into the manifestation of nature. Her series of Waves, Crumbling Glory, and Transcending Cascades are her ode to the ever changing character of nature. She explores the constant transition that nature makes. Her series on children and animals is a depiction of how industrialisation, development, unprecedented growth and greed has left children and nature astray. She symbolises purity and innocence through them and through her works expresses her concern for their future.
She is known to switch between mediums and mostly works with acrylics, oils and charcoal. Her palette consists of hues like ochres, reds, browns and whites. She also uses blues and greens in her work. Her abstract series are minimalistic yet engaging with a beautiful play of textures. Her figure forms on the other hand are soft in composition but heartwarmingly realistic in appearance. She uses a balance of dark and light hues to bring out the elements in her paintings. She uses soft short strokes to bring her work to life.
She has had various exhibitions and shows to her credit. Her collection has donned the walls of a number of private galleries both in India and abroad.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
| alt="" /> Authenticity
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.