Arrange a call back
- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
FawadTamkanat is a promising young artist from Hyderabad. He has successfully created a visual vocabulary that he uses to communicate with his viewers.
He has carved a niche for himself as an artist who straddles the traditional and the contemporary with equal panache.
He was born in Hyderabad in 1962, to a family that had artistic leanings, his father ShazTamkanat, was a well-known Urdu poet. Even so, Fawad did not take up art very early in his childhood. After he completed the Bachelor of Commerce degree went on to receive his Bachelors and Master of Fine Arts (Painting) from Central University, Hyderabad.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.