Shipping & Delivery
Here’s to the fathers, first love of every little girl’s life and first superhero in the eyes of every little boy. To the man who silently sacrifices to provide for his family, who corrects all your mistakes, who supports your decisions, encourages you at every step of the way, and sometimes, has to play the bad cop for your betterment.
‘Fishing for Love’ is a breathtaking watercolour art on vintage paper. The artist combines the romance of epoch paper with the creative yet whimsical flow of watercolours. Her playful characters, vivacious colour palette and minute details combine and create a joyous painting, an art that instantly draws a smile on the observers’ face. The colourful crane, sporting a fishing gear and a hat, along with blossoming trees and chirping birds in the background, is the artist’s adorable take on a lazy Sunday morning by a pond or a river.
The chaos within me is a danger to my beautifully ordinary life that mostly revolves around a great husband and 3 lovely kids. But one day they both collided in my illustrations and became beautifully extraordinary together.- BAKULA NAYAKWith an undergraduate degree in architecture and an M.S in Communications Design from Pratt Institute, Manhattan; I began my career at a fragrance house in New York. I followed that up with a long stint in retail package design with L'oreal, Mikasa and Ralph Lauren.After more than a decade in New York City I have moved back to Bangalore, India. Collecting vintage paper is a passion I have had for several decades. I love to imagine their life stories and of the people who owned them. I started illustrating on them 2 years ago to give them a life outside of the cupboards they were stored in. My illustrations are an attempt to give new life to these forgotten pieces of beauty. Aged gorgeously, they form the perfect canvas to interpret the reality of my world, an unfinished inventory of my day dreaming, my love for all things vintage and reflect my insane desire for romance, aesthetics, poetics and seduction in everything.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
seasoned artists, to present only those works that merit your attention.
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
always bring to you enough options to find the painting that calls
out to you.
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
is one of a kind thereby delivering to you the highest
value for your
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
painting that will suit your style, your space and your personality.
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
painting comes along with a Certificate of Authenticity,
safeguard your investment.
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.