Arrange a call back
- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
Nilesh Bharti hails from Nashik, Maharashtra. He obtained his G.D. in Art painting from the Nasik School of Art & a Dip.in Art Ed. from the J.J School of Art, Mumbai.
Nilesh Bharti’s compositions are serene and divine, predominantly featuring villagescapes and temple settings. His work tries to capture the beauty of ancient Indian architecture against the backdrop of the changing colors of the sky. His rendition of the holy structures stand tall in front of the masses of the people that throng in and out of it. The Ganga Ghat of Varanasi is one of his most commonly seen rendition, in which he captures the feverous divinity and harmony of the ghats at different times of the day like the break of dawn or twilight.
His compositions consist of soft strokes and subtle hues. Hs colour palette largely includes blues, browns and ochres. His brush strokes are light and soft.
He has numerous solo as well as group shows to his credit. He has received awards from various prestigious art institutions in recognition of his work. His work is a part of various private collections worldwide.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.