Please leave your details here to arrange a call back.
- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
Kandi Narsimlu is a Hyderabad based artist, who was born in Medak, Telangana, in 1972. He pursued his B.F.A from JNTU College of Fine Arts and Architecture and MFA from JNAFAU, Hyderabad. He has been awarded gold medals from the Hyderabad Art Society and Chitramayee, State Art Gallery of Fine Arts in 2011 and has been recognized and honored for his contribution to art by Potti Sriramulu Telgu University and Kalala Telengana (conducted by Kakatiya NRI’s Forum). He has been a part of numerous solo, group shows and camps in various cities of India.
There is no doubt that Kandi has made a mark in the world of art. He has been able to capture the rhythm of rural life which depicts men and women in their bright, colorful attire –working, talking, eyeing each other or just rendered on the canvas as full portraits. Kandi manages to make his paintings as unique as Jamini Roy’s. The depiction of these rural figures reminds one of the caricatures – it is pleasing to the eye but is detailed enough to eke out words of praise for the artist. He is mindful of the backgrounds, jewelry, and even clothes- replicating these on the canvas as it would have been in real life. Kandi, has equally excelled in painting abstracts and rendering sculptures in fibre glass of rural men and women.
Coming from a humble background, Kandi knows what it is to be connected to his roots. His inspiration has been love for art, which has won him many accolades and fans in the last two decades, as an artist.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
| alt="" /> Authenticity
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.