- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
Paramesh Paul art is honesty, divinity, religion, place, faith, and architecture – all mixed on his canvas. Born and brought up in West Bengal in the family of traditional potters, he was trained, in the art of making images of the divine in clay. As a child, he explored his love for art in these artistic environs. Even though he was formally studying Commerce, he decided to follow his heart and dedicated a decade in the ISKON temples to pursue his passion.
After that, Paramesh came to the world as an outstanding artist who was able to amalgamate elements of what he innately knew what the world was showing him. He was drawn to ancient Indian cities and stories from Indian mythology which he craftily put in his paintings. In his Benaras series, he uses the ghats as the backdrop on which a ‘poster’ or a snippet from Indian mythology is painted – be it ‘Sagar Manthan’ (‘The Churning of the Sea’) or a simple portrayal of Shiva-Shakti. He manages to seamlessly talk to the viewer about the place and the story.
Paramesh’s attention to details – be it of architecture to human portraits is uncanny. It is no wonder that he has managed to create a place for himself and his work in national and international art circles. A celebrated artist, his work is worth your art collection- and something that you would be proud to pass on to the coming generation.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.