- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
Amol Pawar, 34, is a first-class artist whose talent has been honed in Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalaya Pune, India- where he did his G.D in Applied Art. His work is steeped in the Indian mythology and his love for calligraphy, texture, nature, and animals, reflected in his work. If you see his series of paintings on ‘Sadhu’ you will be struck with his choice of colors – the reds and yellows of the sunset and the impassive yet spiritual aura of the subjects are not lost on the viewers.
Recently, he has also done a series on the Indian gods and goddesses – rendering a unique perspective which sets him apart from other artists. Amol’s way of drawing figures is to give long strokes instead of eyes. Surprisingly, this depiction makes Gods and Goddesses look dynamic and even alive. There is a stark difference between his earlier works and his recent work – where, in his previous work, there is a sense of Amol still exploring nature, the love between a man and a woman among other themes. In his later paintings, we see Amol maturing in his ‘Sadhu’ series and shining in ‘First Family,’ ‘Devi Vishwarupa,’ paintings of the ‘Shakti’ series.
He has done over 40 shows and has a name internationally as well. His work has been showcased in London, Warsaw, Singapore and New York. Amol’s style and work are unique which make a profound impact on the viewer. A rising star in the world of Art, he lives and works in Pune.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.