Shipping & Delivery
Praveen found his muse in Indian women. His paintings, though contemporary, carry a fragrance of Indian culture. The artist paints picturesque paintings of Indian women, in traditional attires, the beautiful golden and silver motifs on the dresses and the gleaming folds of the clothes make them seem to be silk dresses. The delight on the subjects’ faces, the shine on their new clothes, the lit lamps in their hands and on the wall, portray the joy and exuberance of the Indian festivals. Much like the artist himself, Praveen’s paintings are deeply rooted in Indian traditions.
"The artist, born in 1978, has completed his G.D. in Drawing and Painting at Bharti Kala Mahavidyalay, Pune in 2002. He further received a Diploma in Art Education from the same institution in 2003. He affirms the belief in traditional use of canvas and paint and beautifully maintains its charm. He maneuvers his brush to give voice to his figurative vocabulary that draws from the Rajasthani miniature tradtion, portraying dreamy figures in poetic surroundings. The woman figure, symbolize ‘plenty’; her abundance can easily be recognized in his preferences to render her in the various forms of Hindu Goddesses such as Saraswati or Lakshmi. The elongated, half-opened eyes of these iconic figures, like the opening of flower buds bring a meditative quality to his paintings. Utge’s choice of colors is correspondingly sensitive. The soft supple skin of his subjects varies from a pale pink to a light brown. His potent imagery, together with his effectively chosen palette, offers the viewer’s compositions that are sensitive and altogether energetic. Utge has participated in numerous solo and group exhibitions across the country."
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
seasoned artists, to present only those works that merit your attention.
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
always bring to you enough options to find the painting that calls
out to you.
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
is one of a kind thereby delivering to you the highest
value for your
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
painting that will suit your style, your space and your personality.
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
painting comes along with a Certificate of Authenticity,
safeguard your investment.
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.