Shipping & Delivery
Tailor’s art revolves around the simplicity of rural life. The subjects in his paintings are similar to people we see in our daily lives, their joys and struggles are same as what we face on day to day basis. Even though his paintings look quite uncomplicated, his focus on details is completely unmatched. In ‘Untitled 1’ the onlookers can observe the surprise on the subject’s face, the crease on her clothes, her intricately drawn bangles, necklace and her hair, along with the wrinkles on her fingers and elbow. The artist’s monochromatic work is a beautiful example of how sometimes, less can be more.
Tailor srinivas is a well known hyderabad based artist. He obtained his Bachelor degree in Fine Arts from JNT University Hyderabad. He received Masters degrees in Fine Arts Central University Hyderabad.
The central theme in his paintings are rural folks. He is popular for his figuratives and he describes the lifestyle of villagers. Having taken inspiration from the very people he grew up around, he pays tribute to the type of mindset that these villagers have; Simple in lifestyle, pure in intentions, and a lot of integrity in their work. He describes their attire, their demeanor and their daily chores realistically. His characters look beautiful and poetic, as they make their presence felt, while in conversation with one another. The medium he prefers to use is acrylic. His brush strokes and bold and well defined. He has a very unique method of color usage which involves using pigments against each other. The color scheme that he adopts is extremely unique but starkly magnificent. His palette includes whites, greens, reds, blues but he chooses to use just one of these hues in each of his paintings.
He has had numerous solo as well as group exhibitions to his credit. He has been awarded by the Hyderabad Art Society for his commendable work. He currently resides in Telangana.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
seasoned artists, to present only those works that merit your attention.
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
always bring to you enough options to find the painting that calls
out to you.
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
is one of a kind thereby delivering to you the highest
value for your
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
painting that will suit your style, your space and your personality.
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
painting comes along with a Certificate of Authenticity,
safeguard your investment.
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.