Please leave your details here to arrange a call back.
- Art Description
- Artist info
- Why Eikowa
- Shipping & Delivery
The artist, born in Tamil Nadu in 1963 is a promising artist who plays well with his bright hues to create a magnificent spectacle for his viewers.
His works are greatly inspired by weaving craft, temple sculptures, everyday life of people combined with fantasy world. His canvas is filled with hundreds of drawings and motifs in bright Indian palette.
Old temples, old buildings all give off their vibrations that the artist picks up like radar picking up signals from space and puts them through the mystical characters that populate his canvas.
We emphasizes on curation. All paintings showcased are by
| Wide collection across styles.
We offer great selection across styles, subjects and mediums, to
| Original art
We only house original works of art and no prints, so every piece
| No advisory fee
We provide complimentary private consultation to help you select a
We source paintings directly from the artistsand every
| Commissioned art
Want something made to order? We work with artists across the country to commission art and installations to create exclusive work.
Shipping and Delivery
- Within India
- If you reside within India, you can expect to receive the artwork within seven (7) to ten (10) business days from time of order.
- International Shipping
- If you reside outside India, you can expect to receive the artwork within eleven (11) to fourteen (14) business days from time of order, depending on the origin and destination of the artwork as well as the time it takes to clear customs.
- Stretched Canvas
- Most artworks on the site are on stretched canvas. The artworks will be rolled, bubble wrapped and placed inside a protective cylinder to ensure the artwork doesn’t get damaged during shipping.
- Canvas/ Wood Board/ Framed
- Paintings on wooden or canvas boards or framed works will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box. We assure you that utmost care will be taken while packing the product.